Customize Consent Preferences

We use cookies to help you navigate efficiently and perform certain functions. You will find detailed information about all cookies under each consent category below.

The cookies that are categorized as "Necessary" are stored on your browser as they are essential for enabling the basic functionalities of the site. ... 

Always Active

Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.

No cookies to display.

Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.

No cookies to display.

Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.

No cookies to display.

Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.

No cookies to display.

Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaigns.

No cookies to display.

  • Thu. Apr 3rd, 2025 10:39:43 PM

Global Tracker

Truth And Objectivity

BREAKING: Israel Kill 87 People in Gaza After Ceasefire Announcement

BySani Magaji Garko

Jan 16, 2025

The ministry of health in Gaza says Israel Defense Forces (IDF) has killed at least 87 people in Gaza since the announcement of the ceasefire.

According to Data released by the ministry, at least 40 of those people were killed today.

“21 children and 25 women were among those killed since the announcement,” said Al jazeera’s correspondent reporting from Deir el-Balah in central Gaza.

READ ALSO: War on Gaza: Israel & Palestine On The Verge of Ceasefire

Meanwhile, report reaching GLOBAL TRACKER said Israeli minister Ben Gvir says will resigned from government if ceasefire deal proceeds.

In the same vein, the United Nations Special Rapporteur on the Occupied Palestinian Territories Francesca Albanese has said she is ‘hopeful’ that the ceasefire will give respite to Palestinians in Gaza.

She said “I do want to trust this ceasefire and I want to see the involved parties, particularly those who have mediated it that is Egypt, Qatar and the US ensure that at least the first phase brings some sense of normalcy.”

The Rapporteur added that there was an opportunity to recognize “the right to self-determination of the Palestinians” that would enable them “to live in security without any control by Israelis and anyone else over their lives and over their land”.

But, Houthi has threatened to continued its attacks of Israel and its interest if IDF violent the ceasefire agreement.

Houthi leader Abdel-Malik al-Houthi said the organization will continued its operations if an important development is breached (he is regarding the agreement ).

While he called the breakthrough in negotiations an “important development”, he warned that his group “will watch the implementation of the agreement, and if there is any Israeli breach, massacres or attacks, we will be ready to provide military support to the Palestinian people”.

In a statement published by the group on X, he said Israel and the US “were forced to accept the agreement in Gaza after months of horrific crimes”.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *